- Hospitalization declaration form
- Health insurance card
- Patient ID card
- Hospitalization basic information forms. (Please fill out before hospitalization)
|Toiletries||toothbrush, comb (hair brush), shaving, etc.|
|Bath supplies||shampoo, rinse, soap, etc.|
|Eating utensils||Tea-cup, etc.|
|Medications||Please bring all medications you are currently taking.
(Including oral medications, ointments, medication tape, eye drops and supplements)
Please also bring “personal medication record booklet” and “Instructions for medications” with you.
|Other||2 bath towels (including a large towel for surgery), small towels (several pieces), tissue, clothes (sleepwear, pajamas, underwear, etc.), slippers3, shoes for rehabilitation
We are prepared to rent pajamas for a fee (70 yen + tax / day), but we recommend you bring clothes that you exercise in. (e.g.: T-shirt, shorts, jerseys, etc.)
1) If shoulder and/or collarbones surgery is planned, front opening type is recommended.
2) If knee surgery is planned, you need short pants in order to wear a knee brace.
3) Slippers have poor grip so we recommend non-slip shoes.
|Beddings||Futon, blanket, pillow, pillow cover, sheet, disposable diapers, rubber sheets|
|Eating utensils||Chopsticks, spoon, fork|
|Other||bedside table · TV (charged), refrigerator (charged), washing machine & dryer (charged), hair dryer|
- Requests for medical certificates and/or certificates are accepted at the 1st floor reception desk.
Please do not park in the parking lots during hospitalization.
Breakfast 7:45 ・Lunch 11:45・Dinner 18:00
All meals will be prepared by the hospital.
Depending the patients condition, a suitable diet will be prepared.
If you have any questions about meals please ask a nurse.
As we do nutrition management by a registered dietitian during hospitalization, using an outside catering service in a patient room is prohibited.
13:00 - 20:00 (Saturdays, Sundays, and National holidays also the same)
Before visiting patients, please contact the nurse station.
Depending on the patient’s medical condition, there may be cases in which visiting times may be refused or limited.
Patients who are able to walk are required to meet visitors in the 3rd floor day room or 4th floor day room.
Visitors please refrain from eating and drinking in the patients room.
Please do not sit on the patient’s bed. (Please use a chair)
Please refrain from many visitors and small children.
If you wish to restrict visitors, please let the nurse know.
|Shower / bath time||10:00-17:00(Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays 10:00-15:30)|
|Washstand availability||06:00-21:00 (Please refrain from use before getting up or after lights out.)|
|Washing machine availability||06:00-20:30|
Smoking is prohibited (including electronic cigarettes) in the hospital and on the premises.
It is prohibited to do seriously harms other patients, such as drinking (including non-alcoholic beverages), violence, insults, etc.
Do not bring large amounts of cash or valuables.
Please keep valuables in a safety box within the bedside table. (You need to lock safety box and keep the key yourself even if it is a short time.)
Please note that we are not responsible for the theft or loss of your valuables.
Mail will be delivered to he patient, so please use the patient’s name as the address.
The Internet is available during hospitalization.
To prevent virus infection, please be sure to use a PC with anti-virus software.
Because our hospital has a Wi-Fi environment, portable Wi-Fi devices are prohibited.
Free Wi-Fi is available at the hospital.
SSID and password is written in the pamphlet for hospitalization.
Bringing in your desktop PC is prohibited.
Public telephones are located on the 1st floor next to the main entrance.
If using a mobile phone is required, set to manner mode in hospital. In the patient room, you can only use e-mail, and you can use the day room on the 3rd floor and the laundry and hair-washing rooms on each floor (3rd and 4th floor) for conversation.
- The bedside table TV and/or refrigerator can be used by purchasing a card (1000 yen per card: 16 hours 40 minutes for TV only, 10 days for refrigerator only).
- When watching TV, please use earphones or headphones.
- The washing machine (200 yen / time) and the dryer (100 yen / 30 minutes) are installed on the 3rd and 4th floor.
- Please use a dryer as there is no drying room. Please refrain from drying clothes in the patient room.
- Vending machines for drinks are installed on each floor.
In principle, there is no need for the family to be present at our hospital, but depending on patient’s condition, the doctor may find it necessary.
- A doctor's permission is required if you want to go out and/or stay out overnight. Please contact your doctor and nurse. If you can not return before the scheduled time, please contact the hospital ward immediately.
- In the unlikely event of a fire, an emergency bell will ring and we will broadcast information about the situation. Please do not panic when the evacuation order is given. Please follow instructions from the staff.
- Elevators will not be available
Start preparing for discharge.
- Always keep your room and personal belongings neat and tidy.
- Please refrain from entering and leaving the other patient rooms, the consultation room and the nurse station if it is not necessary.
- Due to medical conditions and treatment / nursing needs, the room (bed ) may be changed.
- In our hospital, air conditioning is managed throughout the building. Please refrain from opening and closing windows.
- Small insects could enter through the window and cause hygiene problems.
- The monthly medical Expenses Invoice will be delivered to the patient room around the 10th of the following month.
- Please pay to the 1st floor accounting within 1 week of billing.
Please do not park your car in the parking lot during the hospitalization period.
Please note that we can not assume any responsibility for an accident in the parking lot.
- Discharge is determined by the instructions of your doctor.
- If you would like to calculate the approximate hospital admission cost, please ask a ward nurse by 2 days before the discharge date.
- Payment for hospitalization expenses should be made on the 1st floor reception desk on your discharge date.
- Cash and credit cards (Visa, JCB, Master, Amex) are accepted.
- We accept payment from 9:00-17:00 on weekdays and from 9:00 - 12:30 on Saturdays.
- If there is a problem, such as hospital charges, please contact the Reception desk and the Medical Social Work office.
- The patient ID card is required for outpatient reception, so please keep it on your person.
We do not accept any kind of gratuity, etc., please relax.