- Hospitalization pledge
- Health insurance card
- Patient ID card
- Hospitalization basic information forms. (Please fill them out before hospitalization)
|Toiletries||toothbrush, comb (hair brush), shaving, etc.|
|Bath supplies||shampoo, rinse, soap, etc.|
|Eating utensils||chopsticks, spoon, teacup, etc.|
|Other||2 bath towels (including a large towel for surgery), small towels (several pieces), tissue, hair dryer, clothes (sleepwear, pajamas, underwear, etc.), slippers, shoes for rehabilitation|
※Please bring all the medication that has been prescribed for you.
|Beddings||Futon, blanket, pillow, pillow cover, sheet, disposable diapers, rubber sheets|
|Other||bedside table · TV (charged), refrigerator (charged), washing machine & dryer (charged)|
- Requests for medical certificates and/or certificates are accepted at the first floor reception desk.
Please do not park in the parking lots during hospitalization.
Breakfast 8:00 ・Lunch 12:00・Dinner 18:00
13:00 - 20:00 (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays also the same)
|Shower bath time||10:00-17:00|
|Washing machine available time||6:00～20:30|
※Smoking is prohibited (including electronic cigarettes) in the hospital and on the premises.
※Drinking (including non-alcoholic beverages), violence, insults, etc. are forbidden.
The Internet is available during hospitalization.
Because our hospital has a LAN-WIFI environment, portable WIFI devices are prohibited.
Please use your mobile phone in the Day Room.
- The bedside table TV and/or refrigerator can be used by purchasing a card (1000 yen per card: about 16.5 hours).
- When watching TV, please use earphones or headphones.
- The washing machine (200 yen / time) and the dryer (100 yen / 30 minutes) are installed on the third and fourth floor.
- Vending machines for drinks are installed on each floor.
- A doctor's permission is required if you want to go out and/or stay out overnight.
Please contact your doctor / nurse. If you can not return before the scheduled time, please contact the hospital ward immediately.
- In the unlikely event of a fire, an emergency bell will ring and we will broadcast information about the situation. Please do not panic, when the evacuation order is given. Please listen instructions from the staff.
- Elevators will not be available.
- Payment for hospitalization expenses should be made on the 1st floor reception desk on your discharge date.
- Cash and credit cards (Visa, JCB, Master, Amex) are accepted.
- We accept payment from 9:00-17:00 on weekdays and from 9:00 - 12:30 on Saturdays.
- If there is a problem, such as hospital charges, please contact the reception desk and the Medical Social Work office.